Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Broken Walls in Alaska

Broken Walls are currently in Alaska. We have played 3 times already - twice at Northgate in Wasilla and once last night for the Emerge conference.

It was great to see native people set free. It was good to see Richard Twiss, Dan Moseley, Mary Glazier and many other old friends.

We are seeing the results of all the effort that we have put in over the years to see our First Nations people embrace who they are in Jesus.

We are heading for the airplanes this morning for our first assembly along the Iditarod Trail. It is really wonderful to have my son along for the trip. I know that God is working. Thank you to all who helped make it possible for him to com.

Warm regards, Jonathan Maracle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i found god in your songs from mighty worrior, drumming singing your songs with all my heart. God walked up to me, and spoke to me and told me that he was beside me. i had never heard him speak to me til then i thank running bear who is a big fan of yours and he has turned me on to you as well, now i have since moved from rock hill s.c. to franklin n.c. where god has instructed to me to be for now i guess. i attend a small church east franklin baptist, where i have introduced some of your songs,i try my best to sing with all my heart and ask god to help me to make him proud to be able to sing in his name and to spread the love in your words and songs. while i was drumming your song. the river. my church back home called red path baptist church next my reservation our tribe is called catawba, the river people. thanks for bringing the true meaning of our GOD our king and lord yauway. god bless each and everyone of us and i love yall all my heart without you i might have never found god.